
I just love when naps go smoothly! Here's Evie in our brand new, mammoth sized King bed.. It's sooooooo freaking big! And TALL! You literally have to get a running start and leap onto the bed! LOL Evie found a way to climb up by using the side rails.. so after doing some artwork (pictured below), and having a much needed bath, (since she loves the artwork to be on her face as well), I looked around the house for her.. and found this wonderful photo opportunity. She had climbed up onto Mommy's new bed and went right to sleep.


I have found that if I get some paints and paper out and make s huge spread of stuff to do at the kitchen table, I can get things done around the house! She has been enjoying painting lately. with washable paints, of course so that when she paints the table on accident, it cleans right off.. no matter when I happen to notice it.
I also found a cool paint set that offers three different types of paint colors.. most of them are glittery.. (You'll notice all of the glitter on her face in the rainbow picture) Some of them are NEON and the other batch is just regular primary colors. We've had alot of fun with them so far. In fact, she's in the kitchen painting right now! Let's hope we have a repeat of last week... let's see.. we'll have lunch, take a bath.. and maybe a nap! It's cold, cold, cold outside right now.. and raining. It's supposed to get VERY cold this weekend and the beginning of next week. I can't say that I am looking forward to that.. but that's life out here in the midwest!
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I'm off of work all weekend so I know it will be a relaxing one for me for a change!See you all soon!
1 comment:
King-sized beds are awesome! It feels like Rob and I are on the opposite sides of the world! Evie is a great artist : )
Post a Comment