Arrrr! Evan and I are Pirates!
Evie is too.. I'll get some pics up of her on Halloween.
Sorry bout the shadow on this pic.. I loved Evan's smile so I kept it, but the flash somehow cast a funny darkness above us.
ARRR! Gettin' some ale from the Tavern (actually, the play kitchen but for Pirate's sake, a tavern)
Getting into mischief
Eliza Firehazzard (that's my Pirate name) and the little Scurvy Pirate (that's what Evie and I call him)
"What do you do with a scurvy pirate? What do you do with a scurvy pirate? What do you do with a scurvy pirate? Make him walk the plank!"
A quick video of Evan wanting to play in the cozy coupe at the party.. But Calvyn (Curious George), is in it.
And here's what happened right after he couldn't get into that little car
He's mastered the art of throwing a fit... I think it's funny that they all want the same toys. For the most part they play by themselves at this age. It's cute to see them interact.
Evan's friend, Evan (yes, I meant to type Evan twice.. he has a buddy with the same name) The costume contest winner, The Man with the Yellow Hat!! So adorable!
Rhylan as the infamous Mike Wyzowski!
Little zebra Garren with my friend, Wendy.. great smiles, you too!
I'll get more pics up soon!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:
Post a Comment