Yay! It's been sunny and pretty hot here in the midwest for the past week. Today just happened to be opening day at Sholem Pool and it is Evie's favorite place in the whole world! All throughout winter and spring, she has asked, "Can we go to the pool today?" I had to keep reminding her that they don't open the pool when there's 4 inches of snow in the ground.. today I just suprised her. I told her to put on her suit and I snuck the pool bag in the van when she wasn't paying attention. I told her that we were going to a friend's house to play in the water, (in truth, we were planning that in the morning but plans fell through), and then when we pulled up to the pool and she saw that it was open, she literally freaked out! I should have thought to have the video camera ready for such a reaction. Oh well.. I at least had my camera phone handy to capture a few pictures of the first pool day of the summer!



No comments:
Post a Comment