Thursday, May 3, 2007

28 weeks belly shot


Well.. I officially swallwed a watermelon! LOL
All of you pregnant Mamas out there... Don't you just love when EVERY older man walks up to you and looks at your belly and says, "You know what causes that, dontcha'?" I swear.. I hear that 12 times a day at work... at least! They always act like they are so clever and they are sure that they are the first one that ever thought of saying that... Yesterday I finally told some guy " Yeah.. I swallwed a watermelon seed" and another guy I told it was a bee sting... That let them know that they weren't as clever as they thought! LOL I just think it's hilarious that it's so common for men to say.. and women just ask when you are due... (we are ALWAYS the smarter, more tactful of the two genders!)

2 comments:

Donita said...

Lookin' good, babe! Not much longer now. Hope you are still feeling well. We've gotta catch up sometime soon.

The Atkisson Family said...

Nope, can't say that I am a pregnant momma that knows what it is like to have strangers make comments!! I wish :(. Well, unless you count the lady yesterday that Brayden was telling that he was going to have a baby brother in July, and she turns to me and says "He has quite the imagination, doesn't he?".