
Tonight we went to The Planetarium for a free show and exhibits that were supposed to be geared towards pre K-2nd grade students. I was pretty disappointed. The show itself was terrible.. I was hoping they would take us on a cool tour of the planets.. make it flashy.. so was Evie.. but instead we saw stars in the sky and talked about a few constellations (like that means anything to that age group), then they let off a few rockets outside (the bottle rockets that we shoot off on the 4th of July are faster and go further), the exhibits inside reminded me of the movie "Vegas Vacation" when Clark and Eddie go to the casino that plays games like "War" and "pick a number" LOL You could "build a better rocket" which was an exhibit where you stacked cardboard pieces and plastic solo cups up like a pyramid.. and to be honest, it was the only one that we took part of..
The coolest part was that Curious George was there and I snapped a quick pic with the camera phone.. She loved him to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment