

Well.. we are almost at 37 1/2 weeks. 38 weeks is when the doctor wanted me to go. My cervix is soft and I'm slightly dialated, however, for the past 2 weeks I have had a terrible chest cough that has developed into bronchitis, so now the doctor wants me to get over this cough and recouperate before having to try to push this baby out while being sick. Evan is ready to come out.. contractions all of the time, I'm swelling like crazy.. (my feet look like huge pillows), my back is starting to hurt if I sit in any position too long.. the worst right now, though, is the pain in my chest from coughing. Doctors orders are antibiotics, an inhaler to help with the breathing, pills to help with the coughing, no housework or being outside for long periods of time, lots of fluids and rest. We're trying to prolong Evan from trying to come this week! Next week is the big week, so I have to get better NOW!
Well.. I look pretty miserable in both of these pictures, but thought I'd show ya what the end of my pregnancy looks like!
No comments:
Post a Comment