Hey everyone! The kids and I just got home from Florida. We drove a fun car, a "Dodge Caliber" which, for the record, has excellent gas mileage. It was tough managing things with me and both kids alone.. staying in 4 different hotels because I am picky and I wanted different locations.
We went to my Grandmother's house and saw my Mom, my Grandmother, sister, aunts, cousins and uncles and my neice.
We had lovely 86 degree weather with a nice breeze. Perfect for the beach. Evan and Evie had a great time digging in the sand and Eve played in the ocean.
We also went to the Florida Aquarium and Evie and Evan played a bit there.. on the pictures in my slideshow of us and the aquarium you can see a humoungous cruise ship behind us. (The Florida Port Authority is right behind the aquarium.)
My friend, Coleen met us there and we had a nice visit.
Then on to visit with family some more.. at one point, we had four generations in a picture. Very cool! Grandma seemed to know who I was, which really pleased me, (and her!) I hope it's not the last time that I will see her, but I had to treat it as such.. us being so far away and all. It was also nice for My Mom and sister to see the kids. My sister had never met Evan and had only met Evie once when she was 2 years old.. so that was nice as well.
Well.. I'm tired, Evan is napping, Evie is crazy and I need to shower and get to Evie's kindegarten registration/open house for parents in a couple of hours.
Enjoy the slideshow!!!
(oh! And p.s. You'll see a picture of Evie with what LOOKS like a trash can... it's really a "Lalee Lolee" (shhh... don't tell Evie it's a trash can) LOL In the movie "Star Wars IV, A New Hope", there is a droid that looks like a trash can.. for some reason, she has named it a Lalee Lolee.. and it's kind of stuck with her... when you see her, be sure to ask her about it! LOL)



1 comment:
I really liked the beach pictures!
Post a Comment